Quicktime error -3285 Disconnected
Glenn Kelly
2004-02-28 21:12:33 UTC
Hello.

I am trying to download an online radio station which I am testing.

Now, the site uses Quicktime and teh file extention is sdp
My Windows XP Pro sp1 Desktop PC always gets the error -3285 Disconnected.
This happens when I visit the URL and also when put directly into Quicktime.
This happens both on IE6 and Netscape 7

HOWEVER......

When I open theURL on my Windows XP PRo sp1 Laptop..it works fine.
I have copied all the browser settings from the laptop to the desktop and
from Quicktime, but I still cannot play it back on the desktop PC.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Glenn
Noel Paton
2004-02-28 21:15:51 UTC
Try asking the question in an XP newsgroup!
--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2004, Win9x)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Glenn
Glenn Kelly
Glenn
Noel Paton
2004-02-28 21:40:18 UTC
no - I could have left it alone (as most others would have done) and left
you wondering why people wouldn't answer your post.

As it was, I gave you a pointer as to how to get a response that may be
appropriate for your operating system.

If you think that's nothing - that's your problem - like QuickTime!